TWO lucky winners will get to travel to Paris on the 17 th of September 2017 to
assist the Irish Makeup Team at this year’s world makeup championship.
Open to every makeup lover out there. No makeup background required.
€20 per category, you can enter both categories
(just upload your second image as a document)
You need to complete the attached form my clicking on the button below, in the area that says “identification” you must upload your makeup image/entry here. Only forms with attached images will be considered for the competition. This competition closes on the 31 st of July 2017 at 6pm. This competition is open to everyone over the age of 16; any winner who is under the age of 18 will require parental consent at the time of travel.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ENTER
Read all rules and guidelines
Click the ENTER NOW button
Select APPLY NOW button
Select Full Time and Choose MAKEUP COMPETITION from the drop down
Complete the application form in full
Upload your images or images as IDENTIFICATION or as a DOCUMENT
Continue to payment page
Pay per category (if you are only applying for one category make your
payment and ignore the balance due field)
– This competition is open to everyone over the age of 16; any winner who is under the age of 18 will require parental consent at the time of travel.
– Must live in Ireland
– Must hold a valid passport
– Must be able to travel from Dublin Airport
– The winner must make their own way to Dublin Airport
– The winner must be available to fly on Sunday 17 th of September 2017
– This is a day trip and winners are required to be present for the flight booked home by VanityX
– Any flights missed are at the loss of the winner
– The winners of this competition will be travelling together and not with the VanityX team. VanityX take no responsibility for individuals or their belongings.
– VanityX will cover flights, transport to the event and event entry
– No baggage allowance is included with the flights
– This prize can not be redeemed as cash or any other alternative
*All money from this competition will go towards Team Ireland’s fundraising campaign to get us to Paris