ITEC Level 2 Award In Infection Prevention (COVID-19) For Makeup Artists
This variant is currently sold out
ONLINE TRAINING DATE:
Sunday 29th of November
10am to 11am
Monday 30th of November
7pm to 8pm
We are delighted to bring you one of the highest standards of training for Hygiene, Health and Safety. The renowned international accreditation ITEC have created a course for artists to help them have the confidence to return to work. This certificate will give you all the necessary knowledge and confidence to return to work safely.
It will also help instil confidence in your customers. The aim of this course is to develop a makeup artists knowledge and understanding of how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to work safely. Learners will develop knowledge on social responsibility, the causes, transmission, and effects of COVID-19, and the methods used to control transmission such as correct hand hygiene and the of personal protective equipment (PPE). You will also gain an understanding of the safe working practices required in the professional makeup environment to protect yourself and the people you work with.
ITEC is a global awarding body known for its high standards of hygiene across the health, beauty and fitness sector.
On completion of this training course you will:
- Understand the causes, transmission and effects of COVID-19
- Understand social responsibility for the make-up services sector in relation to COVID-19
- Understand the controls necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Understand the importance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Hand Hygiene and Personal Hygiene in the prevention of COVID-19
- Understand potential hazards and risks and the workplace procedures necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the professional make-up working environment
- Understand decontamination and waste management processes relevant to make-up services
Students can participate in Online or In Studio training for this qualification.
Our online training programme consists of a one hour training sessions broadcast over Zoom. Students are also required to revise on their own time. Each student will be added to a private online platform where you will receive support from the VanityX team and gain access to all training material. All online sessions are recorded and will be made available to the online platform once the session ends.
- One 1 hour session
- Online revision quizes/exams
- Access To All training notes & additional revision exams
- Full tutor support until you complete your exam
Once training is complete and students have passed all their revision and mock exams students will participate in an online theory exam provided by ITEC. Students will be given a unique link and access code to the ITEC exam platform. This will be a multiple choice exam paper.
*All exam dates are issued on the first day of training, there will be several options available to students.
ONLINE TRAINING FEE: €85
(Includes ITEC exam fee)